Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dear person that stole my wallet.

Burn in hell. It was, believe it or not, a REAL LV wallet, and yes - the credit cards in it were the only ones I have. And yes - the ring in the coin pocket is real, and why YES - I was intending on both spending the money I had in it, AND use that ticket for that concert. Not to mention getting a tax deduction from those receipts. 

I cannot believe you would take advantage of a sweet drunk girl such as myself (I never claimed innocent!) in the middle of a civilized place like "Punk", while dancing to the only (15 minutes long) hip hop set Dj A-track played that night. You are a mean person and you suck. 

Fortunatly (for me, that is) China is karma-country numero uno. I cannot wait to see what she'll throw your way.
I got you a little something at Yashow today....

2 comments:

  1. gee

    i'm sorry to here about this...

    sigh... Chinese people still have a long way to go with regards to morals...

    ReplyDelete