Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Kinks & Kings

I honestly think J hums a line from a certain "Kinks"-song - every night. I wonder if there is any way I can actually start going to bed when I'm tired. It is like my subconsciousness thinks there is some kind of mean animal in my bed, whilst - most of the time - JUST KIDDING - it is just J! After the lecture at the South African embassy (where Europe got SLASHED btw - shame on you professor!) J & I went to the 5-0 (hahaha) to fix my residency and then off to the bank to pay an electric bill. Thankfully - for my EUROPEAN (what did he say again; "They are in the middle ages once again"?) wallet - the bank was closed and the verdict of a cold Beijing winter will not come until tomorrow. (How much CAN it be? This is China, after all...)

J & I ended up getting Mexican takeaway from Luga's (yey) and watched "The Tudors". If you have ever seen the series, have it ever occurred to you how MADLY SIMILAR actor William Compton is to Chris Martin of Coldplay? It was actually quite distracting, I regret now that J & I didn't bet on it - because he was ABSOLUTELY convinced it was Martin. But - alas - it ain't.

Who is Chris Martin and who is William Compton?


Anyway, so - I think - seeing as today is already the day I decided not to be late for the first time in maybe 27 years, I'm also gonna try to go to sleep within a reasonable hour. That hour is now.
So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for yoooooooou....

No comments:

Post a Comment