Friday, February 20, 2009

Going hooome

What's in a home? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet, so home would, were it not home called - retain that dear perfection which it owes without that title. Home, doff thy name, and for thy name which is no part of thee, take all myself.

In other words - Dear Beijing - I love you, but I'm going home (Oslo) for a while. I would like to thank you though, for blessing me with snow during my last couple of days, so that the transition would go smoother. Quite clever of you, although I actually preferred your premature days of spring.

However, I still have a couple of days left, and I will be back soon. Tonight we are going to Block 8 - to listen to the magnificent Dj Jan Lo spin us into joy, I think it is gonna be great, all my djfriends in NYC all rave about him, but I've yet to see him, so I really can't wait. Otherwise I can tell you that I've had a quiet week, were as the rest of the gang have been out - almost every night it seems. I was especially thrilled with J waking me up by snatching my pillow at 3.30 am the other night, haha.

Ok, going out to have breakfast with Julian, Duncan (and Will I guess?) with J, then we are hitting the Silk Marked, I've actually not been there more then ten minutes, once. Have a nice day, and do check out "Hot Pot" at Block 8 tonight! It will truly be amazing.

I hope. 
(Dj Whoo Kid & me at Bling)

No comments:

Post a Comment