Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, Lord.

OK, am seriously going to bed now, just waiting for ooone more pan to dissolve cooking grease, and off I go. BUT! In the meantime, as I was googling along to find a nice "pen in prison"-pic so you could fully grasp the struggles that are laying before me tomorrow. (Ehm...) - So anyway - I found THIS page. IT IS AMAZING! If you are on your way to bed, don't check it out until tomorrow, because it is MAJORLY addictive.

And I really, sincerely don't mean that in a bad way, I'm not making fun of these people or anything, it just is - for a person who's never actually been to prison - extremely interesting to see how inmates describe themselves - this one woman for instance - she is on Death Row, and describes herself like this;

I am 5ft 5in brown red gray hair 40 lbs overweight but once I'm out it will come off fast. I love all music but basically R&B, Rock n Roll. Love to take long walks.


BUT ONCE I'M OUT IT WILL COME OFF FAST???

She is on Death ROW!!!

Man, I wish I had that kind of wishful thinking and positivity in me.
Now I must sleep. Sleep, sleep, glorious sleep. All people love sleeping. I also love sleeping. I love sleeping. Once I've slept, it will come off fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment