Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dreams, soccer and blind dating

Yey, I didn't drink and blog. I think it's because I was so drunk I already fell asleep in the taxi on the way home - the good thing about that, is that the taxiride from Wudaokou to Sanlitun takes a small eternity to complete, and last night it only seemed like ten minutes or so.

All in all I actually feel quite good today, J is making pancakes, the waterguy has just been here to refill the tower and Norway beat the CRAP out of Germany in soccer - IN Germany... Go Drillo! I did, however, have the strangest dreams about this dinnerparty/black tie event that was taking place at my parents house, just for friends, but it was also for the Olympic comitee that I was all of a sudden leading - because everyone thought it went so well last summer, they decided to give it to Beijing one more time (the Olympics that is). Very confusing, I remember a lot of secret doors and bottles of frozen spirits and tables that weren't in the same height...

Strange. But - speaking of dinner parties, I can't wait for Saturday! We're having a lot of people over to our house, and well - it's more of a party than a dinner party - but! Seeing as it is Valentines day, we decided that everyone brings dates, aaaand - we also decided to set Julian up with someone! I'll make a more elaborate post about it later, but if you think you wanna join one of the most handsome Cambridge men (as in the University) currently working on his Chinese Masters degree here in Beijing - send us an email! 

dearbeijing@gmail.com

More details to come... Hihi, I love the Internet!


2 comments:

  1. Could you maybe post a picture of Julian...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I will post a picture of Julian! :)

    ReplyDelete