Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shoutout to Cambridge!

Us Beijingers are so glad to see you're all reading the blog over there in Angleterre! I guess you wanna see the pictures of Julians date now, don't you? Well, seeing as my camera is broken, you'll all have to wait a couple of days for them... As for the pictures of Dj Whoo Kid in the fierce red glasses!Today was so nice, I think everyone had hangovers from last night, so we just compeletly chilled out - we ate, we drank, and yeah - we just chilled out, music, conversations, more beer, it was the perfect Valentines, and although I have a sleeping J on the sofa next to me and am so tired I've actually been considering just closing my eyes and falling asleep with my head against his, I think waking up tomorrow is gonna be such an amazing experience - IN MY BED - not so much in the living room, at least now that it's pre-ayi, post-party.

Oh - and thank you guys for the roses! They look better than ever now, I really think baking soda did the trick. <3

2 comments:

  1. hey there, I was just curious, what do you mean by the pre-ayi? Ive been reading your blogs and I feel that your a very happy person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayi is Chinese for maid!!

    ReplyDelete