Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home, ***** home...

Ahhh! I've been in Norway less than 24 hours, and I miss Beijing like crazy. The snow is nice and all, and it has been great seeing my friends of course, but ah.. My heart is still in Beijing - I even find myself reading random stuff at beijinger.com just to make sure I haven't missed anything. Ai ai. I seriously have to go back soon, it honestly feels like I am just visiting Norway this time, and like my home is Beijing. So strange. I guess it's because I've put so much effort into our apartment, and because J is there obviously - and all our friends, and - I seriously even miss my dentist. At least kinda. But it was great coming back in another way - my friends picked my up at the airport and we all hung out together all night - and had breakfast in the morning, they had all taken a day off work! Such sweeties. But I really, really miss J though. I cried like a crazy person at the airport in Beijing, the Chinese girls looked at me and giggled.

Let's see how good you are at leaving the love of your life indefinitely! Bitches. Haha.

Sunday Becci, Kathryn, J & I went to brunch at the Westin, and it was AMAZING, I still musj over all the things I didn't have time to eat, although we were there for like, 4 hours or something. And I didn't drink enough champagne, BY FAR. Next time... Fromage, bitches! ;)This is what Norway looks like right now - nice - and very, very cold - not to mention; very, veeeeery far away...

4 comments:

  1. Which Westin hotel did you enjoy your Brunch? The Financial Street one or Chaoyang one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you not answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)


    Your award will go live sometime on Fri, March 6, 2009


    Award Code

    Thank you,


    Bill Austin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - sorry for the maaad delay! We went to Financial Street one. It was amaazing!

    ReplyDelete